The family led United Land consortium goes back to a more than 100-year history. In 1910 regionally rooted property developer Antonio Giugliano opened the first office in Naples. Initially, there was a focus on construction of residential and commercial housing under the name Giugliano Costruzioni.
In the south Italian port, the family made themselves a national name through the meticulous renovation of prominent structures and quickly became a partner for different projects of the real estate industry.
Between 1960 and 1985 the group designed and implemented tourist centres along the coast of Calabria and Tuscany.
In 1988 the next step followed with another branch in Milan. Next, the company dedicated itself to a demanding industry and a commercial construction office in the metropolitan region, which to today is a permanent establishment of a globally active Italian company.
United Land spread into Berlin in 1994 to gain an international presence. United Land expanded their traditional skills to the planning and implementation of retail outlets in many european major cities on behalf of known Italian fashion companies. Since then the company has developed more 30 projects in the german capital. The company still contributes to the growth of the city today both together with project partners and on its own, helping with sophisticated quality urban development. With residential projects in Prenzlauer Berg, Mitte and Charlottenburg, United Land could succeed as a popular partner in the Berlin real estate industry.